Pengorama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty: World at War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark
Pengorama Fan
Pengorama Fan
Mark

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Call of Duty: World at War Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: World at War   Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:06 pm

I was selected to play the multiplayer beta and compared to Modern Warfare it is terrible. Even a person who I was playing with who said he was a long time fan said it was terrible. Hopefully this means the WWII genre will stop being done to death.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonplay.forumwise.com
Libbeh
Libbeh

Number of posts : 214
Infractions : 154
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: World at War   Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:46 pm

Orly? Well, I'm never a first day buyer anyway. I wait for all of the reviews to come in.
Back to top Go down
cdjcl
Rockhopper's Buddy
Rockhopper's Buddy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: World at War   Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:10 pm

Libbeh wrote:
Orly? Well, I'm never a first day buyer anyway. I wait for all of the reviews to come in.
same here i buy like after 2-3 weeks after realease unless it's a kingdom heart game or final fantasy
Back to top Go down
Mark
Pengorama Fan
Pengorama Fan
Mark

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: World at War   Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:25 pm

Libbeh wrote:

Seriously. I hope they are not trying to outdo Modern Warfare's multiplayer, if they are then they are not doing a very good job. The gameplay did not even feel Call of Duty like.

O yea buy Fallout 3 the day it comes out that is guaranteed to be good. It won the best of E3 award.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonplay.forumwise.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: World at War   Call of Duty: World at War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: World at War
Page 1 of 1