Pengorama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10/17/08- I got stung by a ****ing wasp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-07-23

10/17/08- I got stung by a ****ing wasp Empty
PostSubject: 10/17/08- I got stung by a ****ing wasp   10/17/08- I got stung by a ****ing wasp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Me and my brothers' friends were playing shoot the other guy's head, and apparently I was near a wasp nest when one came and decided to stick it's butt in my finger. It didn't hurt much but it just makes me so angry that they made a nest in MY territory and decided that they could attack me in MY territory. I would have no problems with insects if they weren't so freaking stupid, I mean, you walk by a wasp nest meaning no harm and they think it's pretty cute to attack you. Pisses me off. Anyone know any recipes for wasp poison? I'm going to kill them all.
Back to top Go down
cdjcl
Rockhopper's Buddy
Rockhopper's Buddy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-07-21

10/17/08- I got stung by a ****ing wasp Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/17/08- I got stung by a ****ing wasp   10/17/08- I got stung by a ****ing wasp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 5:16 pm

Skivenski wrote:
Me and my brothers' friends were playing shoot the other guy's head, and apparently I was near a wasp nest when one came and decided to stick it's butt in my finger. It didn't hurt much but it just makes me so angry that they made a nest in MY territory and decided that they could attack me in MY territory. I would have no problems with insects if they weren't so freaking stupid, I mean, you walk by a wasp nest meaning no harm and they think it's pretty cute to attack you. Pisses me off. Anyone know any recipes for wasp poison? I'm going to kill them all.
this works for anyhthing, i forgot the recipe but i think it's laungery detergent plus some water or milk.
Back to top Go down

10/17/08- I got stung by a ****ing wasp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pengorama :: General Chat :: Member Blogs-
Jump to: