Pengorama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Xbox 360 Dashboard User Interface.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Pengorama Fan
Pengorama Fan
Mark

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-14

The New Xbox 360 Dashboard User Interface. Empty
PostSubject: The New Xbox 360 Dashboard User Interface.   The New Xbox 360 Dashboard User Interface. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:40 am

Microsoft announced at their E3 press conference about a month or so ago that they would be changing the Xbox Dashboard user interface. This will include the use of avatars to represent you and being able to play different games with these avatars such as 1 vs 100 and many other games that I can not remember since it has been a month. This new interface will allow you to better individualize your self as well as opening a whole new yummy buffet of new games. There will also be many more features that would take a lot of time for me to explain. But that is what videos are for.

This new feature will go active later this fall as well as Netflix on Xbox (WOOHOO!).

links:
The New Xbox Experience
E3 2008 New Xbox 360 Dashboard Walkthrough

Unfortunately I could not find any better links (not even on the Xbox site) for videos or articles. There was nothing really spotlighting the avatars. If I can find something later I will post it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonplay.forumwise.com

The New Xbox 360 Dashboard User Interface.
Page 1 of 1