Pengorama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(

Go down 
+3
Weirdo
C0median
Ambie Gal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambie Gal
Ambie Gal

Number of posts : 121
Infractions : A gazillion
Registration date : 2008-07-07

7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Empty
PostSubject: 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(   7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:09 pm

First of all, my friend invited me over for a sleepover, so I said yes. My foot started getting a pain, and I didn't know why. It has been like that for 4-5 days. Finally, I asked my mom to take me into the doctor. So, she did. Guess what. I may have a fractured bone in my foot, and I have to wear an ugly, sweaty shoe (although, it's surprisingly comfortable ;)). After that, I went to my friends house, and we went swimming. There were dragon flies swooping down at me, so I got out... (I'm terribly scared of bugs) Then, it sort of followed me, and I backed up into her fire pit >.> I scraped the back of my heel (on my fractured foot) and down my back. And, I got ashes all over myself >.> So, I went in, put disinfectant on it, and got a band aid on it... It bled like crazy!

Now, the next day, me and my friend went to a fair. I saw my old friend there, and it was awkward (I don't know why). I sucked at all the games, and for some reason, my foot hurt a bit worse. Then finally, I got home to my dad making fun of my shoe (lol), and an annoying sis. She keeps pestering me.

That was my past two days. I hope I didn't bore you 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( 685205
Back to top Go down
C0median
Pengorama Fan
Pengorama Fan
C0median

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(   7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:02 am

Wow.
Those days have sucked for ya ;)
Lol.
Hope today and tomorrow are better.
Back to top Go down
Weirdo
Weirdo

Number of posts : 166
Infractions : One infinity kagillion billion and fifty-two
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(   7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:50 am

Wow, that stinks... I had to wear one of dem boots once, because i had something wrong with my sesmoid or something...
Back to top Go down
Ambie Gal
Ambie Gal

PostSubject: Re: 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(   7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:42 pm

Weirdo wrote:
Wow, that stinks... I had to wear one of dem boots once, because i had something wrong with my sesmoid or something...

They annoy me... I can't bend my foot in it >.<
Back to top Go down
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(   7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:45 pm

I've had worse.

I fractured my elbow a week and a half ago. Happens.
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Administrator
Administrator
Flubby

Number of posts : 196
Infractions : Eleventeen

PostSubject: Re: 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(   7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:32 am

Man, that hurts. I usually don't get any serious injuries, so I haven't worn much casts/braces.

The only time I ever got injured that bad was when I was little.
Back to top Go down
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

PostSubject: Re: 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(   7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:27 pm

Flubby wrote:
Man, that hurts. I usually don't get any serious injuries, so I haven't worn much casts/braces.

The only time I ever got injured that bad was when I was little.
I have to wear a splint and a sling for three weeks, but I'm almost healed so I take them off while I'm home.

Actually, I don't think I've ever had any serious injuries while I was little (5 and under), except when I was three I fell on a cement car-stopper thing and got this noticeable permanent scar on my forehead. Good thing I have long hair now or people would be like "OMG U HAV A SKAR!!!111WEERD." Another thing that happened TO MY FOREHEAD AN INCH AWAY FROM MY OTHER SCAR when I was eight was this deep gash from the CEMENT stairs of a water slide. Long story short, it hurt, and there was blood. A lot of blood. They're both still there now.

Point of the story is, I hate cement and God hates my forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Super Hero Penguin
Super Hero Penguin
Ghost

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(   7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:41 pm

Whoa, except, if it was the past two days...Why does it say 07.
Back to top Go down
cdjcl
Rockhopper's Buddy
Rockhopper's Buddy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(   7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:47 pm

i had worse! i sprained my ankle right before my track meet, but miracusly it got better the next day, so i went to the track meet! but than i sprained it again!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Super Hero Penguin
Super Hero Penguin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(   7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:59 pm

Sprained doesn't hurt that bad. I'll tell you worse!

I was in my basement playing a little game me and my brother made up, as I was running a round I stepped on a staple sitting straight up. It went into my heel and i got down holding it. My brother looked at it and was all like "YOU HAVE A STAPLE IN YOUR FOOT" he pulled a part barley sticking in out it bled some then I went upstairs showed my dad it and he told me to just "Pull it out" I said "IT'S GOING TO HURT WORSE THEN IT GOING IN!" So, he grabs the part all the when in and pulls it out. You see some of the skin that went in with the staple, but now out. And Immediately my heel starts bleeding in both spots.

It hurt so bad!
Back to top Go down
cdjcl
Rockhopper's Buddy
Rockhopper's Buddy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(   7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:01 pm

Ghost wrote:

I was in my basement playing a little game me and my brother made up, as I was running a round I stepped on a staple sitting straight up. It went into my heel and i got down holding it. My brother looked at it and was all like "YOU HAVE A STAPLE IN YOUR FOOT" he pulled a part barley sticking in out it bled some then I went upstairs showed my dad it and he told me to just "Pull it out" I said "IT'S GOING TO HURT WORSE THEN IT GOING IN!" So, he grabs the part all the when in and pulls it out. You see some of the skin that went in with the staple, but now out. And Immediately my heel starts bleeding in both spots.

It hurt so bad!
ouch, samething heppened to my bro, he stapled his finger
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Super Hero Penguin
Super Hero Penguin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(   7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:14 pm

Is a finger as bad as a heel?
Back to top Go down
Weirdo
Weirdo

Number of posts : 166
Infractions : One infinity kagillion billion and fifty-two
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(   7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:23 pm

Seriously? A staple? A staple in your heel is a boo boo involviong a sharp thing. Sprained ankle is worse because its a pain that lasts 1 1/2+ weeks
Back to top Go down
Ambie Gal
Ambie Gal

PostSubject: Re: 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(   7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:05 pm

A kid in my Kindergarten class got up to staple a paper, and he stapled it to himself, and he started screaming.
Back to top Go down
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

PostSubject: Re: 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(   7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:12 pm

Ghost wrote:

It hurt so bad!
I feel your pain.

At my friend's house when I was walking into their kitchen I stepped on a piece of glass and it went half way into my foot. It bled a lot and it was pretty thin so it was hard to get out. I was afraid if would've gotten stuck in my foot, which would have meant surgery. Thank God my friend got it out in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(   7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7/27/07 (I think >.>) Poor Me :'(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pengorama :: Head Forums :: Staff Blogs-
Jump to: