Pengorama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How'd you get your username?

Go down 
+11
Ghost
cdjcl
Skivenski
Flubby
C0median
TomY
Cole
Ambie Gal
Tenkai
Jug Jug
Libbeh
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Libbeh
Libbeh

Number of posts : 214
Infractions : 154
Registration date : 2008-07-02

How'd you get your username? Empty
PostSubject: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:38 pm

Ok, I was signing up for CP, and ALL of the names I wanted were taking, so I went to my town's name. Libertyhill. After I joined some forums, I made friends like Billboard. He shortened my name to Liberty and then just Lib. Later, in a religion discussion, Newtown11 called me Libbeh, and that's what I've stuck with.

What's your story?
Back to top Go down
Jug Jug
New Penguin
New Penguin
Jug Jug

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:53 am

I looked at 2 jugs, Got it to be my stuffed bear's name, Used it on forums, And loved it!
Back to top Go down
Tenkai
Unlimited Penguin
Unlimited Penguin
Tenkai

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:12 am

I don't know about mine. My CP name is completely different. I guess it's because Tenkai is this really cool card trick that I've been trying to master (you can find it on youtube), Plus it sounds really nice.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/CPBoards/index/
Ambie Gal
Ambie Gal

Number of posts : 121
Infractions : A gazillion
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:52 am

Um... I'm not completely sure. I know Ambie was something everyone called me at home. The girl part of my username was random, but I can see why I chose that :P

And that's how I got Ambie Girl. Even though that doesn't really explain much.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Pengorama Fan
Pengorama Fan
Cole

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:29 am

Dirk for Dirk Nowitzki, and D for Dallas, so DirkD, and Cole is my name so.
Back to top Go down
http://cpclubpenguincp.com
TomY
Super Hero Penguin
Super Hero Penguin
TomY

Number of posts : 127
Location : MAKIN' PETER GRIFFIN HAPPEH. UGH, THAT DOESN'T WORK =(
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:12 am

I got payed 3 dollars for my friend (Yellowguy) to change my name from Tom Yellow to TomY. How'd you get your username? 139867

Well... actually, my original forum name was Tom Yellow - Penguin, later I changed it to Tom Yellow and then, I removed "ellow from Yellow" and now, I'm named by everyone "TomY". How'd you get your username? 20549
Back to top Go down
http://tomyellowcentral.wordpress.com/
C0median
Pengorama Fan
Pengorama Fan
C0median

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:35 am

Well, im a very funny guy, so me and my friend were thinking of names and we got C0median!
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Administrator
Administrator
Flubby

Number of posts : 196
Infractions : Eleventeen
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:47 am

The name ''Flubby'' relates to a penguin. It was back in the day, I would have a different name if it were now, but its too original to change. How'd you get your username? 320256
Back to top Go down
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

Number of posts : 348

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:51 pm

My two names, Zish and Skivenski, are both two long stories.

Skivenski: My CP name. Back in the days, when I was first joining Club Penguin, I wanted to name myself off of one of those penguins from the movie Madagascar. His name was Kowolski, I believe, but I wasn't sure at that time so I thought it was Skivenski. I then named my penguin Skivenski.

Zish: Tenkai thought that a Zippo (the lighter) was a hippo with a zipper on its back when the admin of Club Penguin Stuff (I believe) had in his signature "I LIKE MY ZIPPO!" or something like that. I thought that was pretty funny so I came up with the name "Zish" (a fish with a zipper on it).

Donut: I like donuts.

So there you have it folks. One would never know that a name could have so much behind it.
Back to top Go down
cdjcl
Rockhopper's Buddy
Rockhopper's Buddy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:57 pm

well my best friend's initials are cd and my initial (plus middle) is jcl
cd+jcl=cdjcl
i might change it to jclee
J(initail of first anme+c(initial of middle name)+lee(last name)= jclee
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Super Hero Penguin
Super Hero Penguin
Ghost

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:16 pm

Well, I was playing and Halloween was when the Ghost Sheet was going to come out. So I was thinking about a name that could have "Ghost" In it. So as I thought I was thinking of how many days it'd be til I'd have the Ghost Sheet. Then it turned out that I named my penguin "Ghost Days" lol. Weird, but cool story, and I actual figured out a really cool name!
Back to top Go down
Weirdo
Weirdo

Number of posts : 166
Infractions : One infinity kagillion billion and fifty-two
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:34 pm

Zish||Skivenski wrote:
My two names, Zish and Skivenski, are both two long stories.

Skivenski: My CP name. Back in the days, when I was first joining Club Penguin, I wanted to name myself off of one of those penguins from the movie Madagascar. His name was Kowolski, I believe, but I wasn't sure at that time so I thought it was Skivenski. I then named my penguin Skivenski.

Zish: Tenkai thought that a Zippo (the lighter) was a hippo with a zipper on its back when the admin of Club Penguin Stuff (I believe) had in his signature "I LIKE MY ZIPPO!" or something like that. I thought that was pretty funny so I came up with the name "Zish" (a fish with a zipper on it).

Donut: I like donuts.

So there you have it folks. One would never know that a name could have so much behind it.

Ahahah the Zippo thingh i think was Joe...

Anyways mine

Im known for being a weirdo right? Sooo there goes weirdo

the "4" in "406" came from the numbers of my 2 favorite sports players

Ben Gordon back at UConn

Brett Favre (Say anything i kill you) from the Packers

06 because it happened to be 2006 so yeah.

thus the name weirdo406 was created
Back to top Go down
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

Number of posts : 348

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:25 pm

Ghost wrote:
Well, I was playing and Halloween was when the Ghost Sheet was going to come out. So I was thinking about a name that could have "Ghost" In it. So as I thought I was thinking of how many days it'd be til I'd have the Ghost Sheet. Then it turned out that I named my penguin "Ghost Days" lol. Weird, but cool story, and I actual figured out a really cool name!
Lol. Cool.

Weirdo-Yeah, it was Joe.
Back to top Go down
Guin
Pengorama Fan
Pengorama Fan
Guin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:35 am

I use to play Club Penguin and I registered as Uria101. Then I made another account as Nintendguin. I got Nintendguin by putting Nintendo and penguin together. Then I decided to shorten by name to just Guin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fastfood13
Ovech
Ovech

Number of posts : 177
Infractions : 0 :D
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:45 am

Well my username was Ovechguin 8, "Ovech" came from my favorite hockey player, Alexander Ovechkin, and "Guin" comes from the word penguin and "8" is Ovechkin's jersey number...

So then I shortened it by taking of "Guin 8" and now I have Ovech How'd you get your username? 38488
Back to top Go down
Rj Slippy
Super Hero Penguin
Super Hero Penguin
Rj Slippy

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:18 am

I was trying to spell Dj Skippy, but instead i got typos that said Rj Slippy, which i thought was better, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How'd you get your username?   How'd you get your username? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How'd you get your username?
Page 1 of 1