Pengorama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My SECOND Cross country meet :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flubby
Administrator
Administrator
Flubby

Number of posts : 196
Infractions : Eleventeen
Registration date : 2008-07-23

My SECOND Cross country meet :) Empty
PostSubject: My SECOND Cross country meet :)   My SECOND Cross country meet :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:31 pm

Well, today my highschool had our second cross country meet, I've had alot of experience running in the past 4 years so of course I was ready. We ran a couple miles, no walking and mostly the whole team had good times. Alot of people who ran last year are at it again this year, so its good to be back.

I plan on running track aswell, later on in the year. Lucky for me track and cross country are in different seasons so it turns out I can do both. My SECOND Cross country meet :) 586848
Back to top Go down
Libbeh
Libbeh

Number of posts : 214
Infractions : 154
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: My SECOND Cross country meet :)   My SECOND Cross country meet :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:34 pm

Yay, another runner. Well, I hope that your team does well in the future. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
cdjcl
Rockhopper's Buddy
Rockhopper's Buddy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: My SECOND Cross country meet :)   My SECOND Cross country meet :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:31 pm

cross country is reallly my practice for track, and track is my paractive for summer running, and summer running is my parctice for cross country! over all it's a cycle, anyways it seems like you had a lot of expierence, if only we were neighbors then i would race you everyday......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My SECOND Cross country meet :)   My SECOND Cross country meet :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My SECOND Cross country meet :)
Page 1 of 1