Pengorama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Ranger has now been labeled the gayest DS game of all time! Yay!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Pokemon Ranger has now been labeled the gayest DS game of all time! Yay! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Ranger has now been labeled the gayest DS game of all time! Yay!   Pokemon Ranger has now been labeled the gayest DS game of all time! Yay! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:29 am

For you have played it, you know what I mean. Pokemon Ranger I thought would be a good game. Errrt. The only reason I am giving it a .5/10 is because of the cool styler effect. Now, this game wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the horrid music, completely retarded team, unrealisticness and disappointment. For example, when you're in the forest searching for the missing parts and the mechanic follows you. In a nutshell, the mechanic is a total wuss. If you run into bug Pokemon (which are extremely hard to avoid) you don't battle them or anything, you simply have to start all the way from the beginning because of the mechanic that didn't even have to follow you in the first place.

Again, in the Go-Rock squads hideout (yup, that's the name of the team) you have to evade these tiles before they turn red unless they signal an alarm. If you step on a red tile, the alarm goes off and a grunt comes and takes you out of the hideout where you, again, have to start from scratch. If this game we're worth anything you should have been able to either run or fry the guys arms off. See what I mean? Whoever owns this game, please share your complaints, and whoever wants to buy this game, don't waste your hard-earned $35.
Back to top Go down
Tenkai
Unlimited Penguin
Unlimited Penguin
Tenkai

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger has now been labeled the gayest DS game of all time! Yay!   Pokemon Ranger has now been labeled the gayest DS game of all time! Yay! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:52 am

I thought it was fun. The team is gay, and so are those two parts. you could also jump over the tiles.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/CPBoards/index/
cdjcl
Rockhopper's Buddy
Rockhopper's Buddy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger has now been labeled the gayest DS game of all time! Yay!   Pokemon Ranger has now been labeled the gayest DS game of all time! Yay! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:30 pm

the real RPG pokemon's are the best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Ranger has now been labeled the gayest DS game of all time! Yay!   Pokemon Ranger has now been labeled the gayest DS game of all time! Yay! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Ranger has now been labeled the gayest DS game of all time! Yay!
Page 1 of 1