Pengorama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

W00T! I'm back!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenkai
Unlimited Penguin
Unlimited Penguin
Tenkai

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

W00T! I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: W00T! I'm back!   W00T! I'm back! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:04 am

I haven't been on in like a week or so. And here's why.

On friday My grandma came into town to visit. She was supposed to be here at 11, but got here at 3:00 colorado time. we went out at like 1:00 and got lunch, then went to the airport. after that we went to a hotel and got a room. I forgot what we did after that. Then we got dinner. The next day was youth appreciation day and our town has all this stuff for free. I had like 7-9 free dr. peppers. That went on all day, and I had a lot of fun with skivveh. (he's my bestest friend!) After that me and my fammeh went to my house and hung out there. Then we went to the library's anime show. after that I had to help clean up from the anime, and then it was like 11:45.
The next day we went to grand junction(Hooj city) most of that day was getting clothes for school. I got this sweet hoodie. we got a room at a sweet hotel. It was fanciful.
The next day(yesterday) we went to bananas theme park. about half the rides were not working, so it was a rip. then we came home, and went to lunch. after that we went to target, and then house. we hung out there, and had some good dinner. Then today, at like 9:00 my grandma's plane left. so now we have now.

You can all stop crying, I'm back!
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/CPBoards/index/
cdjcl
Rockhopper's Buddy
Rockhopper's Buddy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-07-21

W00T! I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: W00T! I'm back!   W00T! I'm back! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:33 pm

welcome back
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Administrator
Administrator
Flubby

Number of posts : 196
Infractions : Eleventeen
Registration date : 2008-07-23

W00T! I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: W00T! I'm back!   W00T! I'm back! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:40 pm

Welcome back Tenkai. W00T! I'm back! 586848
Back to top Go down
Tenkai
Unlimited Penguin
Unlimited Penguin
Tenkai

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

W00T! I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: W00T! I'm back!   W00T! I'm back! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:14 pm

Thanks peeps. Another good thing is that there's mysteriously a bunch of cheesecake in my fridge! W00T! I'm back! 685205
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/CPBoards/index/
cdjcl
Rockhopper's Buddy
Rockhopper's Buddy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-07-21

W00T! I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: W00T! I'm back!   W00T! I'm back! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:17 pm

Tenkai wrote:
Thanks peeps. Another good thing is that there's mysteriously a bunch of cheesecake in my fridge! W00T! I'm back! 685205
lucky....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

W00T! I'm back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: W00T! I'm back!   W00T! I'm back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W00T! I'm back!
Page 1 of 1