Pengorama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A "Memory Lane" section?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-07-23

A "Memory Lane" section? Empty
PostSubject: A "Memory Lane" section?   A "Memory Lane" section? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:13 pm

Well, I was thinking, and I thought it would be nice to have a section for, you know, talking about old parties and memories. People like to discuss these things from time to time. I've been on CP for some time now and so has several people here. These threads can start to croud up the normal CP section as I've seen it happen on Miniclip. This may not be needed now, but I can see it happening in the future as this forum expands. Hmm? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Pengorama Fan
Pengorama Fan
Hellopayton

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A "Memory Lane" section?   A "Memory Lane" section? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:23 pm

Or you could just talk about them in the Clubpenguin forum where the Clubpenguin threads belong.
Back to top Go down
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: A "Memory Lane" section?   A "Memory Lane" section? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:17 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Or you could just talk about them in the Clubpenguin forum where the Clubpenguin threads belong.
A "Memory Lane" section? 139867 For now, yes. You know forums grow, though. Eh, just an idea that popped into my head.
Back to top Go down
Ovech
Ovech

Number of posts : 177
Infractions : 0 :D
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: A "Memory Lane" section?   A "Memory Lane" section? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:27 pm

I think it is a great idea Skiv,

Hellopayton wrote:
Skivenski wrote:
These threads can start to croud up the normal CP section as I've seen it happen on Miniclip.
This is why would need the "Memory Lane" sub-forum...if everyone posted their "memories" in the CP section, along with everything else it would get to crowded...
Back to top Go down
MarkErnest
Pengorama Fan
Pengorama Fan
MarkErnest

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: A "Memory Lane" section?   A "Memory Lane" section? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:17 am

yeah, I agree with Ovech, It could get crowded...
Back to top Go down
http://inciong.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Memory Lane" section?   A "Memory Lane" section? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "Memory Lane" section?
Page 1 of 1