Pengorama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

all i wanna say is...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Croc(Wolfie)
New Penguin
New Penguin
Croc(Wolfie)

Number of posts : 5
Infractions : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-03

all i wanna say is... Empty
PostSubject: all i wanna say is...   all i wanna say is... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:50 pm

all i wanna say is that im sorry for everything kant sbell and i would like us to be friends and for you to help again

you can either reply to this post but it'll probably be deleted so i might not read the message...

but i hope you can join crocodileswamp.forummotion.com and PM me telling me your answer or email me at: s8aterboi@aim.com

please kant sbell im sorry for everything...annoying you,begging,overloading you with stupid requests!

im sorry.

please forgive me.

please kant sbell and ghost wanna be friends again. please? ghost i didnt mean it when i said sf is a dumb game and kant sbell i wont kill you with requests :P but dont drive me mad by not answering my pm haha! ;P

SORRY!

---

and i wanna say sorry to Ghost who i annoyed way to far for this. im sorry ghost and kant sbell.
Back to top Go down
cdjcl
Rockhopper's Buddy
Rockhopper's Buddy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: all i wanna say is...   all i wanna say is... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:57 pm

alrite, you should read the rules, stop pming anyone about to join this forum, stop saying you can't spell, plz and admin or a mod, plz delete this thread and infraction him or ban him ! thank you
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Administrator
Administrator
Flubby

Number of posts : 196
Infractions : Eleventeen
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: all i wanna say is...   all i wanna say is... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:20 pm

No advertising, I'm afraid I'll have to give you an infraction.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all i wanna say is...   all i wanna say is... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all i wanna say is...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pengorama :: Garbage :: Archive-
Jump to: