Pengorama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-07-23

I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP. Empty
PostSubject: I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP.   I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:54 pm

I just saw Batman: The Dark Knight today. Well, it was kinda good. By kinda good I mean ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFETIME. I'm sure anyone who has seen it agrees with me. It's at a tie with my other favorite movie, Inside Man. Now I have seen a lot of movies and not one can compare with this film. There's just so much I can say! It was go good! I was kinda confused at the beginning of the boat part because my friends kept on wanting me to talk on their cells with them. Overall, it rocked and I definitely want to see more.
Back to top Go down
Rj Slippy
Super Hero Penguin
Super Hero Penguin
Rj Slippy

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP.   I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:12 am

nice, that movie was rly great i have to admit
Back to top Go down
cdjcl
Rockhopper's Buddy
Rockhopper's Buddy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP.   I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:51 am

i saw it yesterday nite at 10:30 pm OMG BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!
do you remember batman begins, you remember his trainer, rite? doesn't he look like the Green Arrow? i see a sequel
also i heard that some one in the dark night that knows bruce's secret goes crzay and turns into the riddler, i forgot who....
Back to top Go down
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

PostSubject: Re: I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP.   I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:55 am

I was so scared when I say two-face's burnt face. Just perfectly after that I had to go to the bathroom.... alone..... in a fairly large theater. Not fun. That and the part when Joker cut the guy's mouth were the only disturbing parts.

The Joker is totally my long lost brother... or uncle in that matter.
Back to top Go down
Tenkai
Unlimited Penguin
Unlimited Penguin
Tenkai

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP.   I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:54 am

That movie was sweet. I want to see it again.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/CPBoards/index/
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

PostSubject: Re: I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP.   I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:16 pm

Tenkai wrote:
That movie was sweet. I want to see it again.
Same here. I want to see it even more because I missed a bit of it also.
Back to top Go down
cdjcl
Rockhopper's Buddy
Rockhopper's Buddy

PostSubject: Re: I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP.   I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:46 pm

i love the part when joker said," you wanna see magic trick?"
he sticks a pencil on the table. "i'll make it dissapear" takes the guys face and boom, dead
LOL
Back to top Go down
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

PostSubject: Re: I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP.   I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:58 pm

cdjcl wrote:
he sticks a pencil on the table. "i'll make it dissapear" takes the guys face and boom, dead
LOL
That's what I love about the Joker. Evilly and cruelly funny.

Also, remember after that when he had the grenades strapped to his coat? When he was leaving it was really funny. He was like pretending to pull the string. LOL so funny.
Back to top Go down
cdjcl
Rockhopper's Buddy
Rockhopper's Buddy

PostSubject: Re: I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP.   I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:32 pm

Zish||Skivenski wrote:
cdjcl wrote:
LOL

Also, remember after that when he had the grenades strapped to his coat? When he was leaving it was really funny. He was like pretending to pull the string. LOL so funny.
lol,remember where he told his guys at the beginning to kill this guy, but than, he was one of them lol
Back to top Go down
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

PostSubject: Re: I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP.   I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:39 pm

cdjcl wrote:
Zish||Skivenski wrote:
cdjcl wrote:
LOL

lol,remember where he told his guys at the beginning to kill this guy, but than, he was one of them lol
There's too much to say. Let's just agree that the Joker is a freak. (He's still my idol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP.   I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I saw Dark Knight. HOLY CRAP.
Page 1 of 1