Pengorama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vantage Point

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Vantage Point Empty
PostSubject: Vantage Point   Vantage Point Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:09 pm

I saw it yesterday on DVD. It rocked. Very confusing and complex, the way I like it.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Pengorama Fan
Pengorama Fan
Hellopayton

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Vantage Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vantage Point   Vantage Point Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:37 am

Really? I saw it in theatres and it was terrible. Around the third time it said 11:58... 11:59... 12:00 PM the crowd went "awww come on!" And there was a huge crowd, too. I started counting it down eventually, and at times, I would make fun of the characters (loud enough for everyone to hear me). Like when the father was on the phone with his kid, my friend said (in the place of the kid), "Daddy, Mum keeps whippin' me." Then I made the dad reply, "I'm gon' go get a big-mac in this town man."
Back to top Go down
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

Vantage Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vantage Point   Vantage Point Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:05 am

Hellopayton wrote:
Really? I saw it in theatres and it was terrible. Around the third time it said 11:58... 11:59... 12:00 PM the crowd went "awww come on!" And there was a huge crowd, too. I started counting it down eventually, and at times, I would make fun of the characters (loud enough for everyone to hear me). Like when the father was on the phone with his kid, my friend said (in the place of the kid), "Daddy, Mum keeps whippin' me." Then I made the dad reply, "I'm gon' go get a big-mac in this town man."
Lol. Different people like different things I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ovech
Ovech

Number of posts : 177
Infractions : 0 :D
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Vantage Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vantage Point   Vantage Point Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:00 pm

I never actually seen it, but I heard it was very confusing Vantage Point 29778
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Administrator
Administrator
Flubby

Number of posts : 196
Infractions : Eleventeen

Vantage Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vantage Point   Vantage Point Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:31 pm

I've never seen it either. It looked wierd though, looked like a movie that would have a complicated story line.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Pengorama Fan
Pengorama Fan
Hellopayton

Vantage Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vantage Point   Vantage Point Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:10 pm

Zish||Skivenski wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
Yeah but when a crowd of 100 people is packing their bags half way in the movie and leaving that has to be saying something. Vantage Point 139867
Back to top Go down
Skivenski
VIP
VIP
Skivenski

Vantage Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vantage Point   Vantage Point Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:09 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Zish||Skivenski wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
Yeah but when a crowd of 100 people is packing their bags half way in the movie and leaving that has to be saying something. Vantage Point 139867
True, true. I was kind of "Ughh" when it went back to 11:59, but it was still pretty enjoyable in my opinion. (You guys are probably looking at me like "this guy is a freak")
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Pengorama Fan
Pengorama Fan
Hellopayton

Vantage Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vantage Point   Vantage Point Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:51 pm

I thought the storyline was kinda predictable.
Back to top Go down
Tenkai
Unlimited Penguin
Unlimited Penguin
Tenkai

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Vantage Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vantage Point   Vantage Point Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:25 pm

I didn't like it that much. Some parts were cool though. Like a sniper rifle controlled from his PDA.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/CPBoards/index/
Sponsored content

Vantage Point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vantage Point   Vantage Point Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vantage Point
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pengorama :: General Chat :: Movies-
Jump to: