Pengorama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ovech's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ovech
Ovech

Number of posts : 177
Infractions : 0 :D
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Ovech's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Ovech's Bio   Ovech's Bio Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:49 pm

Well, seeing how everyone is copying Goob's I might as well too...

Name: Tyler
Hobbies: Sports, Computers, Etc..
Pets: 1 Cat, Sparkle
1 Dog, Binoo (I know great names!)
A few Gold Fish
Computer: Acer Laptop

CP Life

The Start: I started playing Club Penguin over two years ago, because I saw brother playing it one day, and it looked kinda cool, so I started playing.

The Name: Well, I have two accounts, one is my main account Ovechguin 8, and the other is McBreezy...
Ovechguin 8 is a mix of my favorite hockey player, Alexander Ovechkin and the word Penguin.
McBreezy is a name of a character from a Nintendo game I used to play

Forums: Well the first forum I joined was the Miniclip forum, from there I joined many other forums, some I can't remember the names. But some forums I was a member of was Club Penguin Stuff, Penguin Island, were I modding for awhile until it closed down, Penguin Posters, Icey Forums, and I also created two other forums, The Nub Club Forum, based from the Nub Club, which I created, and Penguin Paradise, also a Forumotions forum. After A long break from ALL forums, I recently started to become more active on Miniclip Forums. Which brings me to this forum after reading my emails...lol

Real Life

Sports: I am a huge sports fan, my favorite sports a Hockey and Soccer, which I both play.
Entertainment: Wii, Playstation 2, TV, Computer
Food: Lol, I'll eat almost anything

Well there you have my biography Ovech's Bio 685205
Back to top Go down

Ovech's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pengorama :: Head Forums :: Staff Blogs :: Staff Bio Forum-
Jump to: